Jewish Genealogy Society of Cleveland

         

Glenville Cemetery

This cemetery is located in Cleveland's Glenville neighborhood at 13009 Shaw Avenue, and is one of two cemeteries owned by B'nai Jeshurun Congregation (formerly known as the Temple on the Heights). The cemetery was purchased 1880, and the first burial was about 1887. The approximately 3,700 burials were enumerated in 1990. The Cleveland JGS has an enumeration of this cemetery in its Research Library Collection at the Fairmount Temple Library.